The Organisation offers professional assistance, amongst other matters, the following:
• Labour Law
• Grievance and Disciplinary Procedures
• Company disciplinary Code
• Dispute resolutions and processes
• Conditions of Employment
• Mediation and Arbitration
• Dealing with Trade Unions
• Dealing with strikes
• Training staff in Labour Law & Labour Relations and Team Building
• Registering of Members to the Bargaining Councils.
FREO has a unique Portfolio/Structure which makes it’s functioning highly effective and most acceptable for Members.
Members pay a once-off Joining Fee, thereafter remain on a monthly Retainer which is calculated according to the numbers of employees in the Company.
Membership provides the following benefits:
¬ Free advice on Labour Inquiries.
¬ The obtaining of a Confirmation of Membership, which gives the Member the right to be represented at the C.C.M.A. with Conciliation/Arbitration referrals.
¬ Seminars presented to FREO- Members addressing important Labour issues.
¬ All matters in relation to Labour Relations on the floor is covered.
¬ Members will enjoy representation at the C.C.M.A. at no extra cost.
¬ Members are entitled to have an Organizer chair any Disciplinary Inquiry which could result in a sanction of dismissal.
FREO associates with Companies which offer the following SUPPORT Services:
- Recruitment and selection
- Registering, facilitating and claims for refunds of the Skills Development Levy.
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Psycho Metric Testing
- Facilitating & Drawing up of Equity Plan
- Staff development and Motivational Program
- Contact Persons: Thelma / Annatjie
- Tel: 012 - 660 - 0414 / 0391
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will arrange with an offical of the relevant Company to visit you, should you require any of these services!